Skip to main content

Brand Nu

I guess you're wondering if i've suddenly experienced an epiphany and have suddenly changed my ways. No such luck darlings. I'm still the same mean lascivious human i know. I hope! Anyways, i have'nt seen any visions and i'm not the one that is "brand nu". It's Drake's "Brand New" that has got my knickers in a twist so badly that i have to blog about it.

Have you heard this song?if you have'nt, google it. Its a fantastic piece of work. The ultimate baby-making song. Makes you wanna do things. The melody caresses you while ur driving home from work at 10pm, tired and cranky. The words speak to your unconscious mind and ask you.."is anything he's/she's doing brand new?" This song is sexy in its form and its content. when i listen to this song, it feels like im eating oysters. Decadent.

Anyways, here's a lil gift from me to you. Enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHJwJ-KpF0

Comments

Sisem E. Naidem said…
Funny enough, I can't still seem to get what all the buzz concerning Drake is all about. To be honest, I've heard just one song and never seen his vids. Maybe I'll check this one out later.... My first time here, by the way. Will be back for more...

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Future

First things first, lets cut out the bs of "let's see what the future brings". How about I tell you exactly what I want. Agreed? I'd prolly preamble first. But i know you'll understand. When I was in uni, there's was this guy who called a certain girl his future. I found it incredibly silly at the time. Especially in that context. I don't anymore. Amidst all the upheaval that is my life at the moment, I have seen that supposedly calm eye of a storm. That silent part of a tornado where there is wonder at the havoc nature can cause. I have seen that split second before a head on collision, the certainty, the wonder. I have seen that second, just before bullet bites into skin. The second before an orgasm. Those times when everything apart from that moment is completely irrelevant. When all you see is colour and .......life. *insert quiet smile here*. I digress? Pull me back please...or maybe not. Dear Abimbola, Sometime soon, perhaps in every second af...

~~Tuesday's Thoughts : Ode to my diminishing DD cowbells~~

~~you werent exactly expecting me to write an Ode to my boobs now were you? Lmao.Do you know how long those things are? Not my boobs...Odes! But seriously though..HELP!!! my talents have reduced. I'm not finding this funny at all. Not in the least bit.~~ ~~About cowbells, like if you have fairly sizeable breasts and have ever been to tejuosho market, you'd know what I mean. All those ibo traders going (as pronounced) "cabell" "cabell" psst psst. Mortifying really~~ ~~Like I love working out and tingz. Getting addicted to the endorphines(?) too. but...why cant my breastises stay. :(. Ode over~~ ~~Have you ever tried calling one of those numbers printed behind buses.you know..the "have a problem with my driving?" numbers? just a thought. I was gonna call one this morning when one retarded trailer driver tried to run me off the road. Then I thought (american horror movie type-ish), what if the number actually belong to the driver...

Who Am I

If I asked you to describe yourself, what words would you use? Would you describe yourself in a one line sentence, stating the obvious? Would you be funny, smart, beautiful, tall and 25? Or would you be melancholic, choleric, sanguine and a libra. Would you be sexy and have oloju come and do? Would you be dedicated and courageous and driven and afraid? Lol...I just described myself as I would have, a long time ago. However in recent times, I have realized that I cannot describe myself in those words. Because doing that takes all the wonder out of it. If I said I was funny would you not wonder how I got to be funny? Or if I said I am by nature a lonely person, if you have met me you would immediately argue with that. But that would be because you do not know me. You do not know the experiences that have shaped me, my life. The little and big things that have combined themselves into forming me, as you see me. Which is why when I started reading Bobo Omotayo's "London Life L...