Skip to main content

~~Tuesdays' thoughts~~

~~I swear i had all these beautifully random things i was going to say. But as usual, when i plan a post in advance it never seems good enough. so...i dont know whats gonna come out here but it'll be what i'm thinking. i think~~

~~keke marwa's/napep are the scourge of this earth. When i grow up, if i ever do, i shall buy myself a caterpiller/crane/trailer. whichever i can afford when i grow up, and i will hit every keke that crosses my path~~

~~My mind is almost 6000miles from here. actually just checked and its actually 3100miles. and 4800kms.~~

~~Never figured myself for the "teary eyed looking forlorn at the airport girl". It seems however, that I am. I however did not wail. I do not believe in causing a scene. That would be incredibly common. I did however have to wear my ray bans~~

~~I think people should get on with it and leave the "geek" look behind. But then again, who am I to judge.~~

~~I think i want a baby. But what on earth am I going to do with it? probably post it to my mother, labelled "fragile, handle with care."~~

~~I'm all sorts of melancholic today. And yes i know the reason. But the bad part is I cannot share. least not yet.~~

~~Thinking of what to get myself for my birthday. Maybe a teddy bear. Where will I be on my birthday? hopefully 3100miles from here.~~

~~I've had the most beautiful past 5weeks. Every single day. Eternally precious. Maybe i'll cry now~~

~~How many tears do you think its possible to cry? Like if one just kept on crying... tear glands are in the head right? is that why one gets headaches after crying for long? mayb e cos the glands have run out, and it nature's way of letting you know? in that case, what fills them up. as in whats the trigger? listen to sad songs and water flows from ur stomach to ur tear glands? ~~

~~i dont really need an answer. or maybe i do.~~

~~i hear that i like to act like i'm not sweet....i agreed. Thats the disturbing part. The part where i agreed...i owe myself a couple of side - eyes. ~~

~~I miss the gym. Work has been too crazy. i think i may have overdone it on sunday though..And i forgot my kit at home. I need the distraction.~~

~~ For some reason i have fallen in love with "change ur parade. i think its the modulation close to the end that finally got me. On the other hand, that pishaun is hopelessly useless~~

~~Daddy bought me a new telly for my room. It was a surprise. The guy is happy that i've decided to stay at home. I've decided to paint my room peach and purple. however it turns out, it should be better than black~~

~~Do you sense it? if you have to ask me what then u don't need to know~~

~~Its transfer season. I'm moving to chelsea fc. I already have a jersey to start my future career. WAGS (of chelsea supporters)

~~ Temite makes me smile. Just like now. ~~

~~Nigeria will be playing Messi on saturday. Vag crossed ~~

~~I'll stop the world and melt with you. Maybe i'll go to the cinema~~

~~Surely it must be 6 hours already. Even while i know its not~~

~~Praying that work becomes even more hectic. I'll need it. As long as I've got some quality gym time though~~

~~I'm just yammering on. I need a hug. ~~

#np:  Lets stay together ~ Al Green

Comments

kwasimodoh said…
Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please don't become a chelsea fan. :(
Anonymous said…
awwww you are a darling.
And you make me smile...widely...oh actually...you make me grin. :D

Hugs...the funny thing is you didnt say anything but I heard it all...but then again you did say everything. :D

You know...you will be fyne and the one thats 3100 miles away...will be as well. You both will be fine.

Cheers...
Have a great day cherub.
Fabulo-la said…
lol
Even as melancholic as u sound, sth tells me you know how to cheer urself up.
And if u dont, ((((HUGS)))) babes

If I send kisses will u take them too?

Yea?

No? No kisses?

Hmm ok...

U sure?
Lol

Here they are anyways
XXXXXX
yes big kisses.
LOOL
yetitweets said…
Aaww...
The distance is not in the place where it matters, and u'll be surprised to c ow resilent that organ is.

((((((((((Bighugs))))))))))

Imma add u to my prayer list. Bless.
Nee Fe Mi said…
Lol at kwasimodoh, my sentiments exactly though. Chelsea really? Big hugs though, and Amen to being 3100 miles on ur birthday.stay strong, LDRS aren't pretty, even if its for a short while, pele.
Myne said…
LDR is not easy but I am a witness, it can be done. Take heart dear and have a HUG.

ANd NO to Chelsea. Man U 4 Lyfe! :):)
Anonymous said…
*GRINNING* @ marwa keke...wetin dem do you?

BLUES FOR LIFE!...YEAH!..no vex kwasimodoh..hehehehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Future

First things first, lets cut out the bs of "let's see what the future brings". How about I tell you exactly what I want. Agreed? I'd prolly preamble first. But i know you'll understand. When I was in uni, there's was this guy who called a certain girl his future. I found it incredibly silly at the time. Especially in that context. I don't anymore. Amidst all the upheaval that is my life at the moment, I have seen that supposedly calm eye of a storm. That silent part of a tornado where there is wonder at the havoc nature can cause. I have seen that split second before a head on collision, the certainty, the wonder. I have seen that second, just before bullet bites into skin. The second before an orgasm. Those times when everything apart from that moment is completely irrelevant. When all you see is colour and .......life. *insert quiet smile here*. I digress? Pull me back please...or maybe not. Dear Abimbola, Sometime soon, perhaps in every second af...

~~Tuesday's Thoughts : Ode to my diminishing DD cowbells~~

~~you werent exactly expecting me to write an Ode to my boobs now were you? Lmao.Do you know how long those things are? Not my boobs...Odes! But seriously though..HELP!!! my talents have reduced. I'm not finding this funny at all. Not in the least bit.~~ ~~About cowbells, like if you have fairly sizeable breasts and have ever been to tejuosho market, you'd know what I mean. All those ibo traders going (as pronounced) "cabell" "cabell" psst psst. Mortifying really~~ ~~Like I love working out and tingz. Getting addicted to the endorphines(?) too. but...why cant my breastises stay. :(. Ode over~~ ~~Have you ever tried calling one of those numbers printed behind buses.you know..the "have a problem with my driving?" numbers? just a thought. I was gonna call one this morning when one retarded trailer driver tried to run me off the road. Then I thought (american horror movie type-ish), what if the number actually belong to the driver...

Who Am I

If I asked you to describe yourself, what words would you use? Would you describe yourself in a one line sentence, stating the obvious? Would you be funny, smart, beautiful, tall and 25? Or would you be melancholic, choleric, sanguine and a libra. Would you be sexy and have oloju come and do? Would you be dedicated and courageous and driven and afraid? Lol...I just described myself as I would have, a long time ago. However in recent times, I have realized that I cannot describe myself in those words. Because doing that takes all the wonder out of it. If I said I was funny would you not wonder how I got to be funny? Or if I said I am by nature a lonely person, if you have met me you would immediately argue with that. But that would be because you do not know me. You do not know the experiences that have shaped me, my life. The little and big things that have combined themselves into forming me, as you see me. Which is why when I started reading Bobo Omotayo's "London Life L...