Skip to main content

~~Tuesday's Thoughts~~






Its tuesday again and seeing as Ive decided to make this a tradition, here I am, falling asleep at my desk, giving you a free pass into my mind. For all of the duration of this post, of course.

~~Firstly, if my tweets for the last few days have been anything to go by, i'm slightly obsessesed with sex at the moment. Its not my fault. I listened to Sex Therapy rmx and Reverse Cowgirl on the same day. its left an indelible mark~~

~not too certain indelible was the appropriate word. or that my spelling of appropriate is correct~~

~i'm really craving a mojito. like this very moment. Same way i'm craving the oppurtunity to "put my arms in the air, wave 'em round and go aaaahhh, eeeh, aaah uuu"

~i should stop listening to this song. its been on repeat since yesterday. I've been like "giddy up, giddy up" to PSB. who btw has declared his intention to inspect my body parts~

~actually that may have been my fault *insert cheeky grin here* afterall, i did forward that http://jaylevanne.wordpress.com/ 10 sex facts/tips article to him. Next thing he wants to test the 3 inch thingamajig with me. Kai......~

~i'm bursting out of my jacket. and it was baggy when i bought it. idton tdire. even climbing the bleudeh stairs to the 12th floor every other day hasnt helped my expanding arse. #deepsigh~

~it's very hard to find an apartment in this nonsense lagos. plus all the prices in castle should be inclusive of agent fees and rubbish. ahan! at this rate i'll have to move my mattress out of my father's house when i eventually find that apartment~

~Chikodi is a goat. still laughing from our convo yesterday~

~i know i decided to be nicer this year, and i've tried my best. But this girl's mouth odor is pushing it. even at 10am this morning. and i'm tired of buying tom tom every morning~

~i can't wait to be in abj this weekend...giddy up, giddy up...aaaahh eeeehhh aaaa~

~#PULSE

~i am really not alright.~

~i'll miss this client. one of my favorites. and they always take care of me :'(  ~ (plus i kinda started scoping on of the client's staff today. why do i have to leave tomorrow) ~

~Unit evaluations are next week. and i havent done my dialogue for any. sheeeeeet. whose  belly do i have to rub~

~speaking of clients, i totally wanna kill one. wonder what the going rate for hired assassins is but seeing as i'm skint, i'll shag for an assassin.(doesnt sound as good as "will fuck for food: but u get sha). i promise it'll be worth your prison sentence. wonder what the going punishment is for murder. 20 to life?~

~iAdore the body pens @miss_jayla got me. tastes mighty good i hear~

~#imfromteam Arse-shaving...rotflmao~

~I'm really happy. really really happy. and i am not tolerant of people with spelling deficiencies. and i am not sorry about it.~

~yay! new(recycled ministers) bleurgh~

~i wanna work for Lagos State Government. giddy up giddy up~

~checkout http://www.nnamdipatrick.shutterchance.com/ Up yours Billi. u cant say anything after this u know~

~Tweetforcharity on my mind. can someone please tell me how to save it as my twitter avatar. i've been trying since. ~

~i wonder where my nude photos cd went to. imagine if daddy found it. the only moving out i'll be doing is room to dining~

~anyways, i'm thinking i should get back to work. i have enjoyed this post.~

p.s....put it in reverse cowgirl ladies

Comments

Myne said…
This post sure cracked me up. Giddy up, giddy up!
Ms.O said…
loved it! random tuesdays rock!

Popular posts from this blog

~Boycott Love..........~

~I'm coming apart at the seams, pitching myself for leads in other people's dreams, now buzz, buzz, buzz, doc there's a hole where something was, doc there's a hole where something was...~ Those are the opening lines of 'Disloyal order of Water Buffaloes', an amazing song by Fall Out Boy. By now you must know that I love FOB. that being said, those lines are so hauntingly beautiful and have for the past few weeks been the summation of my state of mind, amongst other things... However, seeing as this is my blog of light and happiness, i wont talk about those feelings here. Instead, i'll quote a line from the song and tell you what I think. This sorta feels like Harry Essang's lit class. Anyways.... "I promise you anything for another shot at life,imperfect boys with their perfect lives, nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy" I understand the feeling of desperation, when you' give anything to have just one thing back. even for a

Things we lost in the fire of life : someone like you

Sometimes it lasts in love... but sometimes it hurts instead. Yesterday was an ex's birthday. I was sweeping my room and when i took a break to check my bbm contacts' updtes, i saw "happy birthday king B" and for a second, i could not remember who that was neither could i associate March 26 to anyone who I may have known in my entire life. Until like all things which eventually come to light, i sat back faily startled. Of course it was his birthday. I went back to sweeping and the phrase "things we lost in the fire of life" came to me. You see, two years ago i would have made a production out of that date...now i couldnt even remember it. This touched me a great deal, especially as i sat down and began to wonder how many of such dates had been forgotten, at one time so precious. How many memories have been banished to the utterly deep, dark cesspool that is my mind? Consciously in an attempt to move on or like imprints in sand, gently erased by the passage

Letter to My Future

First things first, lets cut out the bs of "let's see what the future brings". How about I tell you exactly what I want. Agreed? I'd prolly preamble first. But i know you'll understand. When I was in uni, there's was this guy who called a certain girl his future. I found it incredibly silly at the time. Especially in that context. I don't anymore. Amidst all the upheaval that is my life at the moment, I have seen that supposedly calm eye of a storm. That silent part of a tornado where there is wonder at the havoc nature can cause. I have seen that split second before a head on collision, the certainty, the wonder. I have seen that second, just before bullet bites into skin. The second before an orgasm. Those times when everything apart from that moment is completely irrelevant. When all you see is colour and .......life. *insert quiet smile here*. I digress? Pull me back please...or maybe not. Dear Abimbola, Sometime soon, perhaps in every second af